Shomrai HaBrit is not responsibe for the links that tripod placed above.. they are highly inappropriate and we have emailed support. We continue to await their reply
from pp32-38 of Faith Strengthened by Isaac Troki and are paraphrased by me for the most part.
1. The ingathering of the Ten Tribes, and their union with Judah and Benjamin under the dominion of one king of the house of Judah (see Ezek. 37:16-22)
2. The rise of Gog from Magog [Magog = from Gog], and their incursions into the territory ofIsrael (Ezek 38 and 39, also Zech 14:12)...
3. The Mount of Olives shall be rent asunder (see Zech 14:4), "And his feet shall stand on that day on the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem, and the mount of Olives shall be rent asunder in the midst of the east and the west, so as to become a very extended valley"
4. The river of Egypt dry up, and the Euphrates divided into 7 wadis, so that the exiles can cross them dry-shod prior to the gathering of the exiles of Judah (see Isaiah 11:15,16).
5. Ezekiel 47 "...The waters issued out from under the treshold of the house eastward.... And by the river shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, nor the fruit thereof be consumed. It shall bring forth new fruit according to his month. Because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary, and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine." See Zechariah 14:8, "And it shall be in that day that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem, half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea, in summer and in winter shall it be." Joel 4:18, "It shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters [many of the rivers of Judah are dry wadis, that flow only on occasion when there is a lot of rain]; and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the L-rd, and shall water the valley of Sheetim." [BTW, I highly recommend that you read the entire chapter 4 of Joel.]
6. The fulfillment of Zech. 8:23 "They will say (to the Jews), we will go with you, for we have heard that G-d is with you."
7. The annual pilgrimage of the remnant [after the war of Gog] of all nations to Jerusalem "to bow down to ... the L-rd of Hosts," etc. see Zech 14:17
8. The celebration of Shabbat, and the new moons by all the Gentiles (see the end of the book of Isaiah ver 23).
9. The total extinction of idolatry. See Isaiah 2:18, "And the idol he will consume completely;"
10. Unity of faith shall prevail throughout the world. See Isaiah 45:23. "I have sworn by myself, a word of righteousness is gone out of my mouth, and shall not be reversed, That to me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear." Zech 14:9, "And the L-rd shall be a King over the whole earth; on that day shall the L-rd be one and His name one" ["i.e. the L-rd alone shall be worshipped and shall be invoked by His true name."--note from JPS Tanach]
There are 10 more events to occur. This is only half of the list. None of them have occured, so the messiah has not yet come.